Friday, March 30, 2007

One more week.

I need my vacation badly. You know when you leave the mall and you kind of have to pee, then you're in the car and just from thinking about it you have to go 10X more, but you're confident that you can hold it, until you're actually really close to home and you know that you'll be there in a couple minutes. At that point you're ready to burst and your eyeballs are swimming and think you might not make it and even though you're not religious you pray to Jesus and who ever else might listen that you do make it and by the time you turn the truck off and run into the house, dumping your coat on the kitchen floor and make a run for it - and it seems like if you were 2 more seconds you wouldn't have made it...BUT WAIT! NO! you realize there's only one square of toilet paper left and you have to get back up and waddle into the hall and get another roll and make it back without tripping and FINALLY, ahhhhhhh.

Its kind of like that.

Now that I know the trip is imminent, and I only have 1 week to go I feel like I'm barely going to make it. I can barely drag my butt out of bed and I have to flog myself to get anything done.

No comments: