Sunday, April 1, 2007

Busy little bee.

I've discovered Claritin and now I'm Claritin clear. Just like the commercials. I'm ready to throw the windows open and take a deep breath of pollen, ride a shedding horse down the beach and laugh at a secret joke in a smokey bar amongst my chic perfumed and hairsprayed friends. Bring it on.

I'm stuffed up oh, all the time. On a good day I can breathe out of one nostril. Mostly. If I had the discipline to stay off everything on my food sensitivity list it would probably be alot better but I can't seem to make it 3 hours without sugar or wheat so I live with the constant whistle in my nose and only being able to breathe through one nostril. Until now.

One of these Claritin puppies and I can actually breathe for the WHOLE day. Out of BOTH nostrils. At the SAME time. Maybe this is not a big deal to anyone else but for me this is HUGE. ShaZAM.

With my newfound oxygen, which appeared to carry over through the night because I woke up rested after breathing all night, I was a total machine this weekend. Its incredible how much energy not breathing sucks out of you.

In other news. Cody is here and he's now slightly taller than me and his voice is practically unrecognizable now. Its lower and pretty consistent, but tonight we had a dazzling display of cracking.

He also eats about his body weight in sandwiches every 2 hours. I've been listening to all these new parents complaining about "cluster feeding" and they seem to think its over after you stop breastfeeding. I have news for you. At least breastmilk is free. Wait until they're packing away organic deli meat and artisan bread at that rate.

No comments: