Friday, April 13, 2007

Crispy Critters

We're in our final hours of our trip, we've checked out of our room and have some time to kill before we get the bus to the airport in a couple hours. Andrew just checked the weather in Ottawa and its -2. Its 34 degrees here today. Its going to suck to wake up there tommorow. I might turn up the heat and put my bathing suit on around the house anyway. We spent a little too much time in the sun trying to soak it all in today so I have a crispy fried sunburn and I can feel the heat radiating off my arms.

We have had a fabulous time. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice relaxing adults only place to decompress for a week.

We thought we'd come to all kinds of big life conculsions this week with all this time to relax and think but mostly all we came up with was a brain flushed of stress. I literally sat on the beach for hours today without thinking about anything. Nothing. Totally vacant. Screensaver mode.

We decided to buy a deep freeze when we get home. I'm not sure that constitutes a major life decision. We also got some perspective on how fat we are, and how fat we aren't from watching everyone else pad around in tiny triangles of lycra (and lack thereof), so we're going to do something about that.

Two thumbs up for Catalonia Royal, Punta Cana Dominican Republic.

No comments: