Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Weight loss update.

Oh, its like watching paint dry or grass grow. I've lost 8lbs in 6 weeks. Nothing to brag about but nothing to sneeze at either. I've been getting lazy about tracking on ww online and the amount of easter candy floating around is just brutal.

I've upped my activity to include going to the gym and I have a little support network of people at work who come and drag me there if I'm feeling lazy - my little size 0 boss who is small but very persuasive and probably motivated to reduce my sick days due to back problems, my friend Adrienne who just likes the company and now another work friend who is a runner and has benevolently invited me along with her even though I am way sllllloooooowwwww.

I'm up to 3km on my own, 2x a week. The guy who works at the gym has stopped hovering around waiting for me to have a heart attack, so I must look like I'm stuggling less. Here's my 10 week training plan. The 2/2/2 stuff means 2 kms, 3 times that week.

Week 1 : 2/ 2/ 2
Week 2: 2/ 2/ 4
Week 3: 2/ 2/ 5
Week 4: 4/ 4/ 7 (this week is gonna suck!)
Week 5: 5/ 5/ 8
Week 6: 2/ 2/ 6
Week 7: 5/ 5/ 10
Week 8: 5/ 5/ 10
Week 9: 2/ 2/ 5
Race week: 2 /2/ 2/ 10!

1 comment:

jmegan said...

8 pounds in 6 weeks is awesome - that's exactly the rate you should be losing at! Yay, you!!