Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So many things. I'll start with the truck.

I bought a new truck tonight. Holy Crap. My first new car.

Its a Hyundai Tucson, V6, sparkly Mesa Red. I splurged for the auto starter so I never have to get in a too hot or too cold truck. Yay. Its is not the little white BMW X3 with black leather of my dreams but its close enough for less than half the money. As my mother used to say: The name is Ramsey, not Rockerfeller, and I'm more likely to be wearing Gap than Gucci.

What a draining experience buying a vehicle is. There is always another $20 or $50 or awesome special for you to get sucked into. Luckily Andrew was there to wheel and deal for me and we really milked the whole pregnant and too tired to put up with any crap thing.

I pick it up on Saturday am. I get to drop my piece of shit 11 year old Cherokee off, with its crappy air conditioning, crappy speakers, crappy brakes, no backup lights, funny clunking and rattling noises... Au Revoir!

Stay tuned for Vegas update and ultrasound photos....

No comments: