Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lululemon: My mother would kill me if she knew how much these shorts cost....

Being pregnant and seeking comfort around every corner has lead me to Lululemon. I used to pish tosh Lululemon. There was nothing there for me. Overpriced. Overhyped. Leave it to those skinny bitches in their McMansions and fancy SUV's and $1200 strollers and Bikram yoga.

Until now. There's magic in them there pants. I don't know what they put in them but they are soft and thick enough to make it look like your natural butt doesn't appear as if you've just gotten up after sitting on a textured couch for a LONG time. I swear there's even a little lift built in. On top of that they size things so often you need to take a size DOWN from what you normally are, which is marketing genius when it comes to spandex products.

I found a pair of long shorts that I had a hard time taking off to take to the cash register, which is saying alot considering I came in wearing stretch capris with a stretch demi panel.

I was afraid to try on anything else. If the shorts are that good on my really bad butt and legs, I can only imagine the impact a spectacular sports bra or support tank would have on my already magnificant bazongas right now.

No comments: