Friday, August 31, 2007

Its like sardines, I tell you...

I feel like my organs are packed in like a can of sardines. I have my office chair and my car seat in the most reclining position that still allows me to see my monitor / out the window safely for some breathing room.

I can handle the constant pressure on my bladder, my ribs and feeling like I might explode by 7pm at night. I'm not a wimp when it comes to physical discomfort. What worries me is that I still have several months to go and I am clearly already out of interior cargo space. Crap. So I assume from here on in, this is when it stops being cute and the seams just get more and more stretched and things get real ugly.

I will know when that day truly comes because my wonderful husband will continue with the "you're beautiful, Honey" song and dance but I will see the fear behind the brave face he's putting on, hiding the "Holy Crap, how friggen big can my wife get before she explodes? in his eyes". Me, I am just waiting for the morning when I wake up and I look down and the covers look like Jiffy Pop compared to when I went to bed.


No comments: