Saturday, September 15, 2007

We be strollin'....


We purchased a bunch of baby things today. This little human needs alot of crap.
As usual, I worked my bargain magic and everything was on sale. Change pad, bath tub, nursing pillow, bouncer seat and a booster chair that will hopefully avoid the need for a high chair. Some of the chicks in the book club have them and the critters love them.

But the piece de resistance, and biggest bargain of all is the Quinny Speedi SX stroller. It was also on sale - HALF OFF!! $150 instead of $299.

Its many things I swore I didn't want in a stroller - its kind of big and kind of heavy despite having a lightweight aluminum frame, but its AWESOME. Very manouverable, fits through the doorways in our old house. Extendable handle so Andrew can drive, air filled tires for a smooth ride, collapses and sets up in about a second. And its cool lookin'. So cool that we can actually drive it in the snow.

Time's a tickin' now. I'm seeing Christmas stuff in the store and the Wish Book is out. The leaves are starting to turn red on the trees and our first prenatal class is next week. I'm getting kicked in the bladder about 20 times a day now and can watch my stomach morph into new wacky shapes. We're having a KID! Crazy.

No comments: