Friday, March 7, 2008

Magic Eraser...A deal with the devil that can wash sin away...

Every time we see Kriss Angel the magician on TV Andrew says he thinks that guy must have made a deal with the devil in order to do some of the crazy shit he does.  

That is how I feel about using the Magic Eraser cleaning sponge.  Have you tried these?  I can clean the toughest scuff marks off the walls, that dingiest soap scum crap in the tub, even the old crappy lino in our kitchen, in one swipe.  There is no trace of the dirt it has sucked up.  The Eraser just disintegrates.  With no smell.  Creepy.  

I go out of my way to try and use more natural products around home, but this one is like the triple cream blue cheese that you indulge in once or twice a year knowing full well its going to clog your arteries faster than eating pure butter.  Its just that good.

I wash my hands about 15 times after using it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shannon...just caught up on your blog. You very very funny lady. Loved your bits about no longer being as judgmental about other marriages, kids, etc. Too true. The longer I'm a mother (and a wife), the fewer opinions I have about how other people live their lives. I'm like all "whatever gets you through the night, sister" now.

And I'm totally with you on the Magic Eraser. I stopped using them after I found out they had formaldehyde in them. But damn, they're the only things that work on the floor of the shower to get all that G-D Ivory soap scum off. So I too have made a deal with that smiling, bald-headed devil. I wear gloves and freak out at the kids if they go anywhere near it. They get scared when I clean. They fear things that they're not used to. ;)