Monday, October 29, 2007

3am, a Joe Louis and some yoga...

Pregnancy makes for strange nighttime activities.  

Ironically, it would appear the body starts to get prepared for the strange hours, convenience foods and getting used to watching ALOT of TV.

Last night I woke up wide awake at 3am, fixing for a dirty old Joe Louis pastry, and snapped on some late night tv.  Not much is on at 3am, although earlier in the day I had taped some yoga on the PVR thinking maybe it might be something gentle I could handle.

Not so much, at least not that kind of stand on your head yoga.  Although I was fascinated enough by how skinny everyone looked to me and the setting was sort of zen and soothing and the yoga lady's voice was relaxing.   Isnt' that really what yoga is supposed to do?  The breathing part I could handle. (in between bites of Joe Louis).  I was back to sleep in no time.

Namaste.

No comments: